Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Free Pattern

In the spirit of giving, I've finally gotten around to uploading the pattern pieces and a mini tutorial to make your own softies like the ones below.





So if you'd like to grab a copy of the pattern, please click HERE.  You are welcome to make these for yourself, gifts and even for sale, so long as they're made by you, and not mass produced in a sweatshop/factory.  Feel free to share this post where ever you want, such as Facebook or Pinterest and help spread some Hooty love.

If you'd like to purchase one of these owls, I will have some for sale in my online shop, Made By Nomes,  very soon...to view my shop, click HERE.

Merry Christmas to everyone xx

EDIT:  Now that Christmas is over and done with, I can share the pic with you of the one mentioned in the tutorial....Dougal McOwl (made for my bestie)




6 comments:

  1. The little owls are so cute! Thank you for sharing the pattern, I will definitely be making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun....don't forget, if you have any questions about the pattern, sing out and I'll help all I can.

      Hugs
      Nomes

      Delete
  2. OMG they're so cute. Just what I was looking for. Thanks Naomi. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Maria.....I look forward to seeing yours when you make them...you always do such wonderful work.

      Hugs
      Nomes

      Delete
  3. So adorable !!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.....hope you make some....coz they're addictive!

      Hugs
      Nomes

      Delete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.